WHAT IS PRESERVATION FRAMING?
A:Preservation framing, (also called conservation framing), utilizes materials that are acid-free and mounting methods that offer protection to the art or article being framed. Preservation glazing (glass or acrylic) is also used to offer up to 99% filtering of ultraviolet light that can cause fading or discoloration. Preservation methods offer protection to help retain the original beauty of the article and the frame package. We specialize in preservation framing.
How long does it take?
A: Our normal running time, is 1 to 2 weeks (most of the time 1 to 1/2 weeks), but if a rush is needed, we can have it sooner for you. If you choose materials that we carry in stock, we can have it as soon as the next day, sometimes even the same day.
WHAT CAN BE FRAMED?
A:Beyond art and photographs, the list is endless. A baby's first pair of shoes, sterling spoon collections, sports jerseys, kinderart, needlework, autographs, baptismal dresses, military medals, uniforms, artifacts, news articles, tapestries, commemorative coins & maps; cards, wedding keepsakes, to name only a few.
Does FrameArt Gallery stretch canvas?
A:Absolutely! No matter the size or style, we can stretch any canvas.
What determines the total cost of the project?
A:There are a wide array of factors that determine the price of custom framing projects. These are some of the most common:
- Molding Selection (type and quaity)
- Complexity of details. (matting, use of filets, fabric wrap matting, etc)
- Regular glass or acrylics glazing vs.UV radiation protective glass or acrylics
- Quantity ordered at one time – same size, same specifications
- Conservation / museum framing
- Best webhosting site hostgator coupon and online poker on party poker